Checking around the quad this quarter, fashionable salesfolk were found wearing the latest in selling apparel:
- a Company nametag (you’re proud of who you are and where you work, aren’t you?);
- a pen for making notes and obtaining customer’s signatures;
- a “walking/talking” pad for copying down model numbers and for showing customers how “it all adds up”;
- a calculator for relieving cranial pressure; as they say, “it figures”;
- a couple of Company credit card applications for converting M/C and Visa people to the true way;
- an extended service plan card for topping the sales pie;
- a packet of business cards prepared to remind customers and prospects where and with whom to do business.
Are you dressed to turn a buck this quarter?